How to Convince Your Parent to Move to Assisted Living
Conventional wisdom says that most of our elders want to stay in our own homes for as long as we can, but it’s not always in their best interest to do so. How do we talk with them about the realities and dangers of staying at home once their health and/or functional abilities decline? How do we convince them that a move to assisted living could benefit their mental and physical health?
- 5 Tips to Beat Depression During the Holidays
- American Association of Retired Persons
- Assisted Living Federation of America
- VA Benefits
- American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA)
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Leading Age
- Medicare Information
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- American Medical Rehabilitation Providers Association
- American Health Care Association
- Tennessee Center for Assisted Living
- 10 Signs It Might Be Time for Memory Care
- How Do I Know It Might Be Time for Personal Care?