Arcadia Louisville sits on a beautifully landscaped campus across from Southeast Christian Church on the east end of Louisville that is convenient to shopping centers, healthcare facilities, restaurants, and many other entertainment options. Our vision for Arcadia Senior Living was to create the premier Senior Living Community in Louisville that provides seniors with the best lifestyle opportunities including Independent Living, Personal Care and Memory Care Services. From our first discussions, our primary goal was to operate our business with honesty, integrity and compassion in an environment where residents are encouraged to live active, fun, and fulfilling lives.
We have created a community that addresses the interests and lifestyle of our residents while also offering levels of care that can be customized to meet the changing needs of our residents. We recognize the challenges and complexities that come with deciding where to live as you age and your care needs change, thus we offer a straightforward Level of Care Program that makes it easy to determine the cost of our services and allows our families to effectively plan for the financial needs of Senior Living. You’ll notice within our packet of information our straightforward pricing structure free of hidden costs and complicated care levels.
We thank you for your interest in Arcadia Senior Living and invite you to explore the great amenities and services available within our community. Here are just a few of the amenities that our residents and their loved ones can enjoy:
- Multiple Buildings with Community Spaces, including:
- Senior Friendly Fitness
- Wellness Clinic
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout the communities.
- Exceptionally wide and well-lit hallways.
- Beautiful and immersive landscaping.
- Modern alert system, with the uses of pendants and pull cords in multiple locations, including apartment bedside, bathrooms and common areas.
- Large televisions (44 and 55 inch) in common areas.
- Covered patio and outdoor seating areas.
- Powerful generator with an emergency outlet and generator-powered light in each apartment.
- Elevators in each community
- Security cameras throughout the community.
The community is central to many amenities, including:
- Southeast Christian Church-across Blankenbaker
- Middletown-1.7 miles with a wide variety of dining, shopping and activities.
- Downtown Louisville-13.6
- Oxmoor Mall-7.3 miles
- I-64-0.3 miles
- Baptist Health-7.7 miles
- Norton Health-7.5 miles
- UofL Health-7.1 miles