Why Choose Arcadia Louisville?
In addition to our caring and well-trained staff, Arcadia offers a unique set of amenities and services intended to support our resident’s desire to live with purpose, dignity and independence. Our community was designed with many special touches to support the varied lifestyle interests of our residents while also providing a safe and secure environment. Below are just a few of the areas our residents and their families can enjoy that have earned Arcadia Communities a number of awards and recognitions.
Arcadia Senior Living Louisville Community Spaces
- Senior Friendly Fitness
- Coffee Lounge
- Happy Hour Social Lounge
- Theatre Room
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Restaurant Style Dining with Indoor and Outdoor Seating
- Private Dining Room for Special Occasions with Friends and Family
- Community Walking Paths
- Complimentary Laundry Facilities on each floor
- Multiple Seating Lounges and Porches
- The community is central to many amenities including:
- Southeast Christian Church
- Mall St Matthews
- Oxmoor Mall
- UofL Health
- Norton Health
- Baptist Health
- Downtown Louisville
- Beautiful and immersive landscaping, including a rose garden.
- Modern alert system, with the uses of pendants and pull cords in multiple locations, including apartment bedside, bathrooms and common areas.
- Ceiling lights in each apartment – not just lamps!
- Large televisions (44 and 55 inch) in common areas.
- Textured apartment ceilings.
- Standard-height peep holes in each apartment door.
- Closet doors in apartments, with pocket doors in the studio apartment bathrooms.
- Covered side patio near our Rose Garden with ceiling fans.